Accutek delivers efficient completion of your endurance testing needs.
Everything breaks at some point. Accutek offers Fatigue Testing Services to assist you in determining fatigue life and fatigue strength, through repeated loading and unloading during testing to simulate days, months and even years of use.
Fatigue Testing Capabilities
Accutek’s testing experience includes, but is not limited to:
- High cycle fatigue testing
- Low cycle fatigue testing
- Shear fatigue testing
- Proof load testing
- Bending fatigue testing
- Rotating fatigue testing
- Multiple degree of freedom fatigue testing
- Axial fatigue testing
- Torsional fatigue testing
- Multi-channel/compound cyclic testing
On-time and Within Budget
Accutek’s bandwidth and capability deliver your life cycle fatigue testing project on-time and within budget. With over 65 tension/compression fatigue test frames, and more than 10 torsion fatigue test frames, our laboratory offers fatigue testing services to a variety of industries, for projects both large and small.
Fatigue Testing Equipment and Process
Our laboratory is equipped with servo-hydraulic and electro-mechanical fatigue test frames.
Accutek’s fatigue equipment utilizes state of the art automated closed loop controls to maintain test parameters.
Fatigue Testing Capabilities:
- 65+ Dynamic Tension/Compression Fatigue Frames, up to 200,000 lbs at 0–50 Hz
- 10+ Dynamic Torsion Fatigue Frames, up to 20,000 in-lbs (2,300 N-m) at 0-30 Hz
- Custom Multiple Degree of Freedom Wear and Fatigue Test Frames
- Rotating Beam up to 150 Hz
- Taber Abrasion, Friction