Custom and standard mechanical tests for your requirements.
Accutek recognizes your test requirements are mission-critical. Whether testing for certification, validation, or comparison, Accutek can meet your needs. We will work with you to develop a cost-effective and timely testing solution that will give you the data and analysis you need. We work hard to understand your goals before embarking on a test. Your test is done right – the first time.
Accutek’s experienced engineering professionals will provide the critical knowledge and personalized service for your testing requirements. Our attention to detail and dedication to quality through every stage of our projects produce quantifiable results in a timely manner.
Our state-of-the-art testing facility has the capacity and capability to meet the needs of your testing project, large or small. Accutek will work with you to develop a customized testing plan and, if necessary, our test equipment can be modified to your organization’s exact testing needs.
Accutek also has a full-service, in-house CNC Machine shop for specimen preparation and custom mechanical test setup.
Some of our mechanical testing lab features include:
- Dynamic Tension/Compression/Torsion Fatigue Frames
- Static tension/compression and torsion
- Wear Testing Frames
- Multiple Degree of Freedom Frames
- Charpy Impact Test Frame
- Custom Environmental Test Chambers
- Fracture Mechanics and Composites Testing Capabilities
- Chain Testing Setup
- Rotating Beam, Abrasion Testing and Fastener Testing
- Displacement measurement capability for all mechanical tests.
- Custom Testing Abilities