The expertise of Accutek’s unbiased, professional engineering team at your disposal
Accutek offers expert witness services and litigation testimony for mechanical engineering, materials engineering and certified weld inspection across a variety of industries, including medical devices, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing.
Accutek supports attorneys with an inclusive testing program to ensure you receive the detailed, impartial technical expertise for your client’s case.
About our expert witnesses
Accutek’s expert witness team includes professional engineers and certified weld inspectors with the education and professional knowhow to provide unbiased testimony for both plaintiff and defendants.
Areas of specialization include:
Leverage Accutek’s comprehensive testing experience by designating an Accutek engineer as your team’s expert witness. Upon retaining Accutek’s expert testimony services, we offer support with:
- Admissible evidence and reports
- Professional opinions
- Deposition testimonials
- Comprehensive failure analysis
- Witness for testing required for litigation
- Specifications and test result interpretation
- Managing Chain of Custody
- Determining material, mechanical or chemical properties
- Provide expert reports of opinions as related to the case
- Detection of mechanical or metallurgical defects
Accutek’s in-depth understanding of testing protocols and engineering principles offer the ideal partnership for your expert witness and testimony requirements.