Accutek offers the expertise to kick off your testing project and get your product to market
When embarking on the development of a revolutionary medical implant design or designing a product verification and conformance plan for an aircraft component, an experienced partner to advise and develop your verification and testing program will be key to your success.
Develop custom test protocols
Accutek’s engineering team applies knowledge from a variety of academic arenas and practical application of years of cross-industry testing and development experience to offer high caliber, comprehensive engineering consulting and test procedure development services.
Modify existing test protocols
As a member of development committees for several international standards, Accutek understands the need for reviewing and revising standards, as well as developing new ones.
What Accutek can offer
Accutek provides expert mechanical engineering consulting and test plan development services, including:
- Material or mechanical failure analysis
- Expert witness services
- Custom test equipment design and setup
- Develop cost-effective ways to address mechanical design verification
Protocol Development Services
- Review existing procedures and processes
- Verify 3rd party opinions and claims
- Interpret existing testing protocols, such as ASTM, ASME, AWS and more.
- Advise on deviations and revisions to existing testing protocols
Whether you need support in protocol development or other specialized consulting services, Accutek will work with you to ensure you have a thorough customized, comprehensive testing plan.