Capacity and Capability for your testing needs.
Accutek’s 50,000 sq. foot facility is located in Fairfield, OH - just outside Cincinnati. Our current facility, opened in 2010, houses Accutek’s high capacity mechanical and metallurgical testing labs. The secure location ensures integrity of client test specimens, data and reports.
The expansive mechanical test lab features advanced equipment for a multitude of test types and applications. Our metallurgical test lab provides accurate and timely results for material identification and verification.
Our on-site CNC machine shop provides quick turnaround and convenience for clients. Accutek’s machine shop is utilized for specimen preparation, fixture development, and custom mechanical test set-up.
Testing Capabilities includes:
- Static Tension/Compression, milligrams to 200,000 lbs
- Static Torsion, 20,000 in-lbs (2,300 N-m)
- 65+ Dynamic Tension/Compression Fatigue Frames, up to 200,000 lbs at 0–50 Hz
- 10+ Dynamic Torsion Fatigue Frames, up to 20,000 in-lbs (2,300 N-m) at 0-30 Hz
- MTS Bionix® Spine Wear Simulator
- Hip/Knee Prosthesis Wear Simulation
- Six Station Pin on Disc Wear
- Custom Multiple Degree of Freedom Wear and Fatigue Test Frames
- Charpy Impact Tester
- Rotating Beam, Taber Abrasion, Friction
- Hardness - Brinell, Rockwell, Superficial, and Micro Knoop & Vickers, 10-1000gf
- Dimensional, Optical Comparator, Thread Gaging
- Metallographic capability for grain evaluation, failure analysis and other surface conditions up to 1000X
- Custom environmental chamber with precise temperature and humidity control